2. Kanagaratnam P., Linton N., Temelkuran B., Xu H., Abdelaziz M., Pham M. S., and Wang L., A System for Clinical Targeting of Atrial Arrhythmias, Imperial College Invention Disclosure, Application submitted
1. Pasini D. and Xu H., Lattice Metamaterial Having Programed Thermal Expansion, US Patent App. 16/622,600, Publication Number: W0/2018/227302, International Application No.: PCT/CA2018/050723
7. Leng J., Xu H., Schaenzer M., Pham M. Q., Bourgeois G., Shanian A., and Pasini D., Generalized tessellations of superellipitcal voids in low porosity architected materials for stress mitigation, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Vol 477, 2246, 2021.
6. Xu H., Farag A., Ma R., Pasini D., Thermally Actuated Hierarchical Lattices with Large Linear and Rotational Expansion, Special Issue on Architectured Materials, ASME Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2019.
5. Xu H., Farag A., Pasini D., Routes to Program Thermal Expansion in Three-dimensional Lattice Metamaterials Built from Tetrahedral Building Blocks, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Vol. 117, pp. 54-87, 2018.
4. Xu H., Farag A., Pasini D., Multilevel Hierarchy in Bi-material Lattices with High Specific Stiffness and Unbounded Thermal Expansion, Acta Materialia, Vol. 134, pp. 155-166, 2017.
3. Wang Y., Xu H., Pasini D., Multiscale Isogeometric Topology Optimization for Lattice Materials, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 316, pp. 568-585, 2017.
2. Xu H. and Pasini D., Structurally Efficient Three-dimensional Metamaterials with Controllable Thermal Expansion, Scientific Reports, Vol. 6, pp. 34924, 2016.
1. Xu H. and Xu Y., Research on the Impact of Carrier-Based Aircraft's High Lift Device on the Thin Airfoil's Lift Coefficient, Aircraft Design (China), Vol. 2, pp. 1-7, 2014
15. Xu H., Pham M. S., Multi-stable architectured materials with high-mobility morphing, 18th European Mechanics of Materials Conference (EMMC18). April 2022, Oxford, UK.
14. Oosterbeek R., Xu H., Jeffers J., Overcoming the strength-modulus tradeoff using double network metamaterial lattices, International Conference on Programmable Materials, 2022, Hybrid Event
13. Sanz-Pena I., Carrero N. R., Xu H., Hopkins M., 3D Printed Soft Metamaterial Force Sensors for Gait Monitoring Using TPU-Graphene Composites, 27th Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics (ESB2022), 2022, Porto, Portugal
12. Leng J., Xu H., Schaenzer M., Pham M. Q., Bourgeois G., Shanian A., and Pasini D., Optimized Superellipitical Voids in Generalized Tessellation of Low Porosity Architected Materials for Stress Mitigation, Society of Engineering Science (SES) Annual Conference 2021. October 2021, online. (Poster)
11. Xu H. and Pham M.S., Multi-stable metamaterials with programmable morphing, 10th Imperial College Materials Postdoc & Fellow Symposium, September 2021, London, UK.
10. Xu H., Farag A., and Pasini D., Routes to Program Thermal Expansion in Three-dimensional Lattices Built from Tetrahedral Building Blocks, IUTAM Symposium Architectured Material Mechanics. September 2018, Chicago, USA.
9. Farag A., Xu H. and Pasini D., Thermally Actuated Planar Lattices with High Fractal Stiffness, IUTAM Symposium Architectured Material Mechanics. September 2018, Chicago, USA.
8. Xu H. and Pasini D., A Class of 3D Low CTE Lattice Materials that are Stiff and Strong, in the 12th Annual CREPC Symposium. December 2017, Montreal, Canada. (Poster)
7. Xu H. and Pasini D., Stiff and Strong Octet Lattice with Tunable Coefficient of Thermal Expansion, The 24th ICTAM, August 2016, Montreal, Canada.
6. Xu H., Liu L., Pasini D., Multifunctional Lattices with Low Thermal Expansion and Low Thermal Conductivity, APS 2016, April 2016, Baltimore, US.
5. Xu H. and Pasini D., A Class of Low CTE 3D Lattices that are Stiff and Strong, MRS 2015 Fall Meeting and Exhibit, November 2015, Boston, US.
4. Xu H. and Pasini D., Bi-material Lattice with High Stiffness and Strength for Low Thermal Expansion, The 18th ICCS, June 2015, Lisbon, Portugal.
3. Xu H. and Pasini D., Bi-material Lattice with High Stiffness and Strength for Low Thermal Expansion, in MIAE. 2015, McGill University. (Poster)
2. Xu H. and Pasini D., A Class of Low CTE Lattice Materials that are Stiff and Strong, in MERS. October 2015, Montreal, Canada. (Poster)
1. Xu H. and Xu Y., High Lift Research for A Fighter-Type, Multi-Element Airfoil, Proceedings of the 9th Graduate Students Academic Forum BUAA, 2012, Beijing, China.
3. School of Civil Aviation, 8th Northwestern Polytechnical Uni. Aoxiang Forum, 2021
2. Beijing Uni. of Aeronautics & Astronautics 10th Vision Forum, 2021
1. Dalian Uni. of Tech. Xinghai International Forum, 2019